Sarah Louise Harris : See tempting photos of this Playboy model

Sarah Louise Harris Hot Photos :

Buxom and shapely 5'7" blonde bombshell Sarah Louise Harris was born on December 4, 1992 in Wellington, New Zealand. Harris grew up as a tomboy on a beef farm near Wellington and studied applied science in college. 

Sarah decided to pursue a modeling career in 2014 and did her first modeling gig for a big surf company. Among the notable clients that Harris has modeled for are GUESS, Maxim, FHM, Esquire, Playboy, and Sports Illustrated.


The blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty has definitely profited from a bounty of fresh, clean air and green grass. “I grew up on a beef farm near Wellington, and I had more animals than people as friends,” says Sarah. 
“For fun, I’d go hunting - you know, as opposed to shopping. I was definitely a tomboy, and I knew how to use a rifle before I ever owned a tube of lip gloss!” Despite her striking good looks, 

Sarah’s as warm and down-to-earth as they come - her top priorities are fun, friends and family, and she’s often known as the life of the party. “I used to be a bit of a nerd, and my parents had to tell me to go to parties,” says Sarah with a laugh. “Nowadays, I’m a lot more fun!” 

A typical night out with Sarah and friends involves dinner, dancing and copious ‘Wet Pussy’ shots - that’s a cheeky name for Chambord, Irish cream and milk—and she never goes home before closing time. “Crazy nights out are usually followed by a drunken Maccas mission,” she says, giggling.

“My friends all say I’m a bit weird, but I prefer to say I’m quirky. My personality is definitely big, and I love to make everyone laugh.” When it comes to men, Miss Harris takes her own advice - she values the mind over the body, but doesn’t take good sexual chemistry for granted. “Of course, there has to be a physical attraction,” concedes Sarah.

“However, I personally focus on a guy’s personality. If you’re fun, outgoing and a little quirky, like me, I think we’ll get along just fine!”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.